Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gift Idea! Virtual Birthday Cake!

Need a unique Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Solstice/Birthday/No-Reason-I-Just-Love-You gift? Look no further! I'm excited to announce that my cake paintings are now available in limited edition giclee prints. They're printed on Somerset Velvet paper (a lovely thick, textured paper) and are produced with Epson Ultrachrome professional archival inks. These are signed, unmatted and unframed (so you can choose your own level of fanciness).
To order, or if you have any questions, contact me at: candyyumyummail@yahoo.com.


"Bake Sale" Image size 9"x12"; print size 11" x 14"; Price: $25

"Birthday Cake" Image size 4 1/2"x5"; Print size 7"x 7"; Price: $16*
*25% of the profits from this print will go to the American Cancer Society

"You're Never Too Old for Cupcakes" Image size 9"x12"; print size 11" x 14"; Price: $25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Patti .
I love your pictures . can you please draw another picture of the leaning tower of pisa . All is great with good and great and better surprises , but I miss that time a little bit . I was not really a good jester . But i do still try. My heart was mended and tempered for wear , but this time my heart is kinda breaking again. I think I can hold the parts together . tell me something funny. ykwhoo