- They satisfy my need for sour
- They're not too sweet
- I like all the flavors
- The sugar-dusted outside provides a nice texture contrast to the gummy part
- I hate the typeface they use. Makes me think this is candy made in someone's kitchen with their community-college-attending son doing the logo on his iMac.
- Well-known brand with professional logo
- Starbursts have their own unique flavor
- Texture is like rubber instead of that hard/chewy of traditional Starburst
- Inside is thick and oozy
While it looked like Starburst may have had the upper hand since they're more mass-market, Sour Patch snuck up from behind and put the smackdown on Starburst. No question here. Sour Patch Xploderz wins hands-down!