Wednesday, July 09, 2008

In The Good Old Summertime ...

Here, folks, is why candy companies don't ship during the summer. Please excuse the graphic nature of the photo. Life can be cruel sometimes. Kris sent me this fabulous assortment of truffles: milk chocolate Irish cream, milk chocolate Grand Marnier, white chocolate raspberry and maple walnut from the Bavarian Chocolate Haus in New Hampshire. Imagine the disappointment. I tried to refrigerate them, hoping they might somehow congeal into something edible, but really, they were pretty much Frankencandy by the time they got to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently got sent a package from one of my US readers...by the time it got to me most the contents were just a gongealed goo :( :( nothing worse than spoilt candy...what a waste eh!