Saturday, July 26, 2008

M&M's Premiums


I have to admit: part of the reason I didn't splurge on the new M&Ms Premiums was that I figured there'd be nothing special about them and I didn't want to shell out $4. But the Baronness saw them at Target and decided we needed to try them. She got the Mint Chocolate ones which, as you can see, have a lovely metallic speckled green shell.
Well, maybe shell is the wrong word, because these are not like your typical M&M. Instead of the signature crunchy outside, these are more of a smooth coating.
Everyone had the same reaction to these: "Tastes like a peppermint patty." Yep, the perfect comparison. They were good-- really good-- but I don't know why they changed the shell. It seems like that's the defining characteristic of an M&M. Would I buy these? Yes, if they were, say, $2.50.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God dammit I want to try these M&M premiuims so much!!

You guys in the States think these are expensive?? Just trying look how much it all adds up to if your importing them to the UK!!!

Jim