Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On a Need-to-Know Basis (And Yes, You Need to Know)

I'm going to be doing some spring cleaning here at Candy Yum Yum over the next couple of weeks, so please bear with me. I've decided to move my cast of characters out of the sidebar to free up some room, so you can always refer back to it here.

  • Bazooka Betsy: My sister, connoisseur of Bazooka and Baby Ruths.
  • Baron, The: My brother-in-law, married to the Baroness. We share two common bonds: we're both the outcasts in the extended family and we both like to eat.
  • Baroness, The: Originally my best friend, she then became my sister-in-law, and is now the Baron's wife. Three, three, three people in one!
  • The wee von Schokolats: Liesl and Gretl, children of the Baron and the Baroness. Liesl loves chocolate; Gretl does not.
  • The Connection: He supplies me with my goods, via Mrs. Connection.
  • Frau Marzipan: A friend and former taste tester who is on the foodie scene.
  • Mr. Goodbar: My husband, who claims he doesn't like candy but will happily scarf anything I have in the house, especially Pay Days.
  • The Ice Cube Queen: My oldest sister who introduced me to such candy oddities as Ice Cubes, marshmallow ice cream cones and Zotz.
  • No-Nuts: My niece and intern at Candy Yum Yum. She is allergic to nuts and therefore has never had a Reese's.
  • PIC: My partner-in-crime. We've been friends since forever, and although she doesn't quite share my passion for candy, she does love Butterfingers.
  • Sue, My Kick-Ass, Firefighter, Garden Guru Friend (a.k.a. MKAFGGF): Well, I guess that one's self explanatory.
  • Wee von Schokolats, The: Liesl and Gretl, children of the Baron and Baroness. Liesl loves chocolate; Gretl does not. She prefers gum or sour fruit things.

No comments: