Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Treat of the Week: Cat from Make. Bake. Create.




I've got a yummy Sweet Treat for you this week! Introducing Cat, whose blog Make. Bake. Create. is full of delicious recipes and cute little felt cookies. Cat is a high school senior who's just itching to go off to culinary school.


What's your favorite candy?

My favorite candy would have to be Reese's White Cups. I love that salty combo!

Share with us a favorite candy memory.

Probably making Scotcheroos with my Mom in the kitchen, either that or placing Peep's in the microwave on Easter morning and watching them explode.


What's your favorite fruit flavor in candy?

Blueberry. Although that artifical taste is nothing compared to a real thing. Artifical blueberry is like a new flavor all together!

Gummies or hard candies?

Tough choice, but hard candy is best for me. They tend to last longer.

Milk, white or dark?

WHITE CHOCOLATE! It's a long back story to my love of white chocolate, but we are now star-crossed lovers.

Circus Peanuts: Yay or Nay?

Nay. I can't stand the things...sorry.

Thanks Cat! Enjoy your senior year, and we'll look forward to hearing about your bakery in four years or so!

So what about you? Yeah, you! What's your excuse? Why haven't you been featured as a Sweet Treat of the Week yet? I want to hear from you! E-mail me at candyyumyummail@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

philly said...

I don't think the link to her blog is working... Missing an e in the url?

And, yay for someone new to stalk :P I read all the posts on her blog and look forward to reading more ^__^

I'm wondering what school she will be going to :o If she ends up going to the same one I'm at, that would rock ^_^

CaBu12 said...

Thank you so much for the interview! I'm so touched!