Monday, July 28, 2008

The Knight of Roca Thins, Reversed*


Oh crap, I posted this picture upside down. Well, you get the drift. This was part of my recent chocolate re-stocking that I did about a week ago. These are Roca Buttercrunch Thins-- a tray of thin, dark chocolate-covered toffee fingers. When I saw these, I thought, "Oh yum! Gotta get these!" and I was all excited to offer them to No-Nuts. When I held the box out to her, she gave me one of her evil death stares. "Nuts," she said. Oops. I forgot. Seriously, I don't think I could live a complete existence if I couldn't eat nuts. Peanuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios-- things of total beauty and happiness. (Of course, there is that slight problem I have with Brazil nuts-- they make my lips puff up and my throat close, so I've never had Ben & Jerry's Rainforest Crunch, but no biggie... ). So you'll only get my opinion for these bad boys. They taste just like regular ol' Almond Roca, except the dark chocolate adds a nice bitter taste, which is good, because the toffee is really sweet. Almost too sweet. I like the size of the fingers, because they're just enough to satisfy an after-dinner craving.
*If this were a candy tarot card, it would mean you crave sweetness in your life, but you're afraid of happiness

No comments: