Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Guest Editorial: Liesl von Schokolat Sets the Record Straight on M&M's Premiums

(Editor's note: For the month of August, I'll be bringing you guest reviews from some of my favorite Yumsters. Following is the very chocolate-educated opinion of Liesl von Schokolat.)

The Premium M&M's that were bought by the Baroness and the Candy Queen were indeed overpriced at five dollars a bag but were absolutely delicious. I think I was the only one in the Baron's family that truly enjoyed them. The taste was exactly like a peppermint patty but the texture of the m&m was like that brown molding clay you use and put in the kiln to make statues. I know it sounds gross but it isn't. I really liked the M&M's.

Do you have a candy opinion that you'd like to share? Send it to me at: candyyumyummail@yahoo.com. C'mon, join in the fun!

No comments: