Monday, October 29, 2012

More tricks

Here's the Halloween update. Not only is the hurricane hitting as I type, but I also have the flu. Things are not looking good for Wednesday. School has already been cancelled for tomorrow and, if last year is any indication, it will be closed all week. "Well," you say, "at least you're holed up in the house with lots of Halloween candy!"
Wrong.
In an act of sheer stupidity, this was the year I decided to buy candy I don't like, so I wouldn't eat it all. (Not that there's really any candy I wouldn't eat, but a bag of Reese's would disappear a lot faster than a bag of those peanut butter molasses chews.)
So now I'm stuck with a bag of Starburst and these (which I thought were very cool, for the record.) Necco Candy Buttons in orange and grape flavors.

Why is this posting upside down? I don't have the energy to fix it.

I've never seen individual packages of candy dots and I thought they'd be fun to dole out to trick or treaters. Hopefully we'll be having a make-up day because I'm not eating a whole bag of these things.

No comments: