Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Candy exchange

Holy Crap! I'm so excited I can't stand it. I recently met an Aussie on one of the writers' websites I belong to, and we got to emailing each other back and forth. She's a food writer, too, so we have lots to say to each other. BUT---check this out---we're doing a candy exchange!!! Oh, beloved Australian candy, I can't wait to meet thee. I sent her a big box of various delectibles...Twizzlers, Red Vines, Jelly Bellys, Nerds, Airheads, Goldenbergs, Pearson Peanut Roll, Fruit Stripe Gum and beef jerky for her husband. Oooh, the anticipation is killing me.

In other news, I finally ate the Coffee Crisp and it was soooo good. Mmmm. Coffee crisp.
This weekend starts the Fancy Food Show at the Javits Center in New York. YAY! Row after row of food and free samples. I can't wait!

No comments: