Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Peanut Butter Points to Ponder

My friend Alex just sent me these points to ponder:


1) Why is it that a regular size Reese's Peanut Butter Cup tastes much better than any other size Reese's PB Cup (i.e. the mini ones?)

2) White Chocolate AND Peanut Butter? What were they thinking?

I'll add my own:
1) Why does Reese's peanut butter taste so different than every other type of peanut butter and chocolate candy? When I worked at the chocolate shop, the chocolate peanut butter squares we sold weren't nearly as tasty. They were blander, less salty, less peanutty.

2) Why don't they make a candy bar with almond butter? Or cashew butter?
3) Why, oh why, do I love chocolate and peanut butter so much? The best ice cream ever is Baskin Robbins' chocolate and peanut butter. Oh.My.God. I love the way the peanut butter is smooth and in big chunks throughout the ice cream. Curse you Alex for taunting me so early in the morning!

No comments: