Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Totally Cool Gift!


I was going to write, "If I was a kid, I'd love to receive one of these kits," but the fact of the matter is, I'd love to receive one now! I think these make-your-own-candy kits are way cool. They come in chocolate, gum and gummie and are made by the folks at Glee Gum.
When I first saw this, I thought it would be a kit where you melt down already-made chocolate and just put it into molds, but no! The kit contains organic cocoa butter, cocoa powder, confectioner's sugar, starter crystals, a temperature indicator, paper candy liners, instructions, and the story of chocolate. So cool!
The gummie kit includes: sour mix, colored and flavored sugar, powdered seaweed, seaweed, molding starch, instructions and the story of carrageenan.
The chewing gum kit includes: chewing gum base (containing natural chicle), confectioner's sugar, corn syrup, natural peppermint and tutti fruiti flavors, a pan for softening the chicle gum base, instructions and the story of chicle.
At $13, I think these would make great gifts for Tweens, who are incredibly difficult to buy for!

No comments: