Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Good God, this has got to be the world's most boring blog. What the heck is wrong with me? Well, in any case, British Delights (the website where I get all my lovely Euro candy) has released their Christmas list. One thing they're offering is "Iced Slab." I don't know what that is, but you're all getting it for Christmas.

Tried another of my Montreal candy bars last night. This one was Sweet Marie. The packaging was hideous; I can imagine a greasy, bad-teethed (toothed?) Brit drawing up the logo in the 70s. Anyhow...it was YUM! "Fresh roasted peanuts, caramel and chocolate." I was only going to eat half and then retire to read "Diary of a Young Girl," but I ended up eating the whole thing. And as for the book, well, I hate to admit it, but I just couldn't read it. I mean, we all know the story...Anne Frank was in hiding, kept a journal, but was eventually discovered by the Nazis. Horrible. But the thing is, even knowing all that, I didn't like her. And of course I wanted to--how terrible is it to say I don't like Anne Frank?! ugh.

Well, enough of this self flaggelation. Gotta go. PJ's nail is stuck in his blankie and he has a water bottle in his mouth.

No comments: