Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Candy Controversy!


After posting about the Necco Smoothies, Alexandra said she had to try them. So she bought a roll and proceeded to unwrap it. The first one she got was peach-- a bummer, since she doesn't like peach. But then the next one was peach. And then the next one. So she unwrapped the whole roll and here's what she got: a great big buttload of peach, a bunch of strawberry, four banana and ONE blueberry (just like my roll!) and NO tropical. What gives NECCO? She went to the website and found that the company claims that the wafers are randomly mixed, but this seems too suspicious to me. C'mon! What's going on here? I'll have to investigate. In the meantime, I think "One Blue Necco" would be a great name for a band.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weird thing is that the Smoothies package is opaque, so you can't preview what you're getting before you buy it.

I specifically look for Necco Wafer packs with as few clove as possible.

Candy Yum Yum said...

I noticed the opaque packaging, too! Do you think it's intentional? Hmmm!
I love the clove Neccos. I'll trade you! My least favorite are the chocolate.