Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Assorted Miscellany

Here's a bit of trivia for you: a 4-ounce box of Swedish Fish is enough to fill a small wine glass. I took a trip to the dollar store today and I'm in the process of trying to figure out exactly how much candy I'd need if I wanted to have a truly glorious candy buffet for my birthday. I might have to call in No-Nuts to take on this mathematical challenge. Needless to say, it's going to take a whole lot more than a few boxes of Swedish Fish if I hope to make any sort of visual impact. Maybe I should just stick with little net bags of Jordan almonds.
Another good tip to keep handy: 40 snack-size Butterfingers are enough to make a very large sign that says "40." More on that later.In other news, I haven't been posting as much lately because of the heat and all, but to make up for it, I have two exciting giveaways coming up. You won't want to miss these, so stay tuned.
And last but not least: today the Sugar Baby learned "ROYGBIV" by grouping together Dum Dums. Now who says candy isn't educational?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy birthday, Patti! Can't wait to see pictures of your candy buffet (and read about the giveaways!).