Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Milky Way Simply Caramel Relax and Enjoy Results!

And the lucky recipients of the Milky Way Simply Caramel Relax and Enjoy gifts are...

Susitrvl, who said: "We love caramel at our house because you can use it to liven up chocolate desserts. DS is allergic to nuts so caramel is a great substitute to bring something special to a snack."
And

EyeBeeLeaveEweHoney, who said, "I love the buttery feeling in my mouth that caramel gives. And when I asked my husband why he loves caramel he said "How could you not?" Good answer!"

Thanks to everyone who left a comment, and if you weren't picked this time, never fear. I have another great giveaway coming up very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait wait!
i forgot to leave my comment for the contest!!
i love carmel because carmel loves me. also those milky way simply carmels in my room better not be the prizes because i have every intention of eating those.
also answer your phone.
love, no nuts