Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet

We interrupt our regular Halloween coverage to bring you this little tidbit.
So, a couple of years ago I made it my goal to attend the All-Candy Expo in Chicago. You know it-- that big trade show that's always featured on the Food Network. I used my press connections to get a press pass and used my frequent flier miles for the plane ticket and hotel. It was the highlight of my year but I never got to write about it because all sorts of stuff happened that prevented me from doing it justice. Anyhow, the most interesting person I met there was this dude Dr. Wolpa who is a podiatrist by day, but a candy entrepreneur by night. Specifically, he makes candy with foot and toe themes. His website? www.toefood.com. I kid you not. Talk about the ultimate foot fetish. His company makes chocolate feet, gummy feet, all sorts of ped treats. Weird? Yeah, a little. But hey, you've gotta love a doctor that loves candy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God, I hope he doesn't start making jam.