Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've been snagged!


I've tried to maintain a semblance of anonymity about this blog, but now the jig is up. My sister found out about it. I told my mom about the site who then told my sister, who is now apparently glued to her computer reading the Candy Yum Yum archives. She blames me for her overzealous consumption of candy over the past few days. Moi? Never.

So now, without further ado, I introduce you to my oldest sister, whom we shall call The Ice Cube Queen, after her favorite candy, Ice Cubes. In a rather ironic twist, my other sister, Betsy, (the one with many listings in the archives) is good friends with the heir to the Ice Cubes dynasty. This is what she claims; however, I've yet to see a bucket o' Ice Cubes arrive at my door.
I can't really speak too much about Ice Cubes, because I haven't had one in years. I recall that, as a kid, I didn't like them, so it was a long stretch of time before I ever tried them again. But on my second venture, I do remember liking them and their smooth, melty (hence, the name?) texture. I'm pretty sure they're not real chocolate, but I could be wrong. I'm sure Betsy's friend will let me know.

No comments: