Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Two Great Loves: Chocolate and Wine


I was out one day and came home to No-Nuts who said, "Someone was here. I don't know who she was but she left this."
"This" was a bottle of wine. But not just any wine. Chocolate wine! And "she" was Frau Marzipan. Apparently she saw this and thought of me, because, let's be honest here:

Madame Yum Yum=wine + chocolate.

I haven't tried it yet... I've been waiting for the right time. But I can tell you, that time is soon. Things have just been totally cuckoo bird around here. I'm so behind on not only this blog, but my work, my house cleaning, etc. My library books are due, I need to mail out tons of birthday cards, and I've committed to going to the gym at least three times a week. Not to mention the fact that I have a giant bag full of candy to try and a super-duper giveaway for you all. I promise, tomorrow is a new day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how this tastes!! I adore wine, and I' m a huge chocoholic.

Ice Cube Queen said...

Guess what! I tried this! Yup, they were giving out free samples at Publix (a supermarket in Florida)...as soon as I saw it, I ran over and said, "I HAVE to try it!"

At first, I guess 'cause of all the excitement, it tasted great ... almost bought a $9 bottle ... but after a minute or two I wasn't thrilled with the aftertaste, so I put the bottle back.

Sorry everyone ... I'm not a wine connoiseur (I know I spelled that wrong!), so I can't give you any detailed description.