Tuesday, March 08, 2011

That's a wrap!


I couldn't wait to eat these candies before taking their picture, so you're getting the wrappers.
First off, a gumball from Halloween. I'd been saving it and recently found it in the back of the pantry closet when the Sugar Baby decided to play "store" and unloaded every box, bag and canned good into the living room. I wanted to try the gum because the wrapper said teaberry, and I love teaberry gum. As it turns out, it wasn't teaberry flavored, it was just made by Clark's Teaberry. What a disappointment. I don't even know where it came from. I've never seen them before, and a quick Google search yielded nothing. Kinda creepy, actually.
Next up, a little box of Italian nougat. I love nougat. Why is it so hard to find? I love the little box.
And lastly, the Sugar Baby snagged this Savannah Blueberry Dum Dum from the basket at the local over-priced but family-oriented grocery store. His lips and teeth were blue, and my car reeked of blueberry. And speaking of Dum Dums, over at their website, they're having a flavor face-off beginning March 15. Let's go butterscotch!

No comments: