Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas Idea #3: Candy Mega Buttons

I know, I know... I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. It's a busy time around here, what with the Sugar Baby's first "real" Christmas coming up. I always swore I would not be one of those maniac parents who obsesses over making sure that Santa gets the perfect gift, but here I am, trolling Craigslist and Ebay begging Santa to bring the Sugarbaby a junior-sized hi-hat cymbal, which apparently the elves forgot to make enough of this year. Needless to say, I know he would be thrilled with a candy cane and a pack of M&M's, but that's besides the point.
I was in Target the other day and saw some interesting candy, but nothing that really piqued my interest enough to buy it. Hershey's has Irish Creme Kisses which I thought sounded good in theory, but the bag was the same color green that made me nauseous when I was pregnant and-- guess what?-- it still does. There were Christmas Dots in red and green, but I'm not a huge Dots fan. I don't know, maybe I'm just being a candy Scrooge right now. Although I did see this, which I thought would make a great gift: candy mega buttons.At $3.95, they're a fun stocking stuffer. You can get them at Off-Beat Treats, which is a supporter of Candy Yum Yum. (They also have lots of other fun candy; check 'em out.)
I promise my next post will be more cheery. Maybe I just need to get going on that candy cane vodka I was going to make.

No comments: