Friday, November 21, 2008

Here Comes the Holiday Stuff

I just got back from Trader Joe's where I successfully avoided all things fun and sugary, but I thought I'd mention them here and entice you to go out and try them. They had a white chocolate peppermint bark bar that looked yummy, and a stack of chocolates from around the world. I almost bought the Trader Joe's version of the Life Saver Storybook-- it looked so cute and there was a roll of pomegranate candies as part of the mix. They also had chocolate-covered peppermint Jo-Jos (their Oreo knock-off) that looked soooo good. What are you waiting for? Get out there and try 'em, then report back to me!

2 comments:

Pam Walter said...

Like I needed another excuse to go to Trader Joe's! The peppermint bark bar sounds fabulous. Thanks for checking it out. http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

Anonymous said...

i love sugary stuff.