Saturday, February 06, 2010

Guest Review: Snickers Fudge and Milky Way Simply Caramel


The Von Schokolats have taken time out of their busy schedules to do a taste test of the latest offerings from Mars. (The candy manufacturer, that is; not the planet.)
(If you've been paying attention, you'll notice another name amongst the crowd. Let me introduce Manfred, the Von Schokolats' exchange student from Brazil.)

Milky Way Simply Caramel
Liesl: very thick, stuck to my braces
Manfred: spit it out after about 2 seconds of chewing (ew!)
The Baron : Nothing special, I wouldn't buy it
Gretl : Tastes like caramels. Don't like it; it's too sticky.
The Baroness : Tastes like a Caramello. No big deal, very disappointing.

Snickers Fudge
The Baron : Don't like the texture at the beginning. Slight peanut butter taste. No fudge texture or flavor.
Liesl : Chocolatety deliciousness, crunchy, I think I ate my elastic, very thick
Manfred : Good, but you wouldn't want to eat too much of it.
Gretl : Tastes like ... nothing. It's a rip off on a Snickers.
The Baroness : I was very excited to try this as Snickers are my favorite candy bar. However, this one left a gritty feeling in my mouth. There wasn't enough caramel and I was very disappointed. I would prefer a regular Snickers!

No comments: