Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

Ah, yes, it's already November, which means you should be getting a head-start on your holiday plans/shopping/anxiety. The day before Halloween the grocery store was loading the candy aisle with red and green treats. I saw a couple of things that looked interesting: Junior Mints with Peppermint Crunch, Mint Truffle Hershey Kisses and Gummi Lifesavers in holiday shapes. Alexandra sent me an e-mail saying that she's seen Jujyfruits in holiday shapes! Ooooh, keep me away from those!
I really have to purge my house of all this miscellaneous Halloween candy. (I never thought I'd say that!)
Anyhow, I'm putting together a Holiday Gift Giving Guide with all sorts of candy themed things, so if you have anything you'd like to include, send me a note!

No comments: