Friday, May 29, 2009

Looks Like We Made It!!!

I'd like to thank all the Yumsters who've been following this blog so faithfully. Candy Yum Yum was originally created as a way for me to write about something I loved-- candy!-- without having to worry about all the nitpicky grammar and fact-checking and proofing my professional writing career demands. It's my quiet place, the place where I come when I need to wind down. (A bit of trivia: this blog was originally called "Patti Cakes.") So thank you, dear readers, for encouraging me in this quest! And remember, there's still time to enter the Big Candy Giveaway! (Check the sidebar for details.)
A big Hershey's Kiss and Hug to you all!

2 comments:

philly said...

Aww, I like the name Candy Yum Yum, but I think the name Patti Cakes is so adorable ^___^ Brings back happy childhood memories :D

Happy Blogoversary Candy Yum Yum :D And thank you Patti for all the effort you put into the blog :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!