Monday, September 24, 2007

Update on Candy Corn Kisses

I was flipping through the Target flyer this weekend when I saw an ad for the Candy Corn Hershey Kisses, and it said "Exclusive to Target!" So if you're looking for them, apparently there's only one place to go. In the same circular, there was an ad for "Ghost Dots." It was hard to tell from the picture, but these look like little boxes of Dots that glow in the dark-- the Dots themselves, not the box. Weird. I don't know how I feel about glow in the dark candy. Seems kind of like Homer Simpson swallowing nuclear waste.

3 comments:

Cybele said...

I got confirmation this week that the Candy Corn Kisses are exclusive to Target, which is why no one saw them on the Hershey's website and not in the announcement for the 100th Anniversary of the Kiss.

Anonymous said...

Candy Corn Kisses are exclusive to Target -- they're not even available at Hershey's Chocolate World. The problem (at least around Hershey) is that our local Target stores are sold out of Candy Corn Kisses. I keep calling to check... it's so frustrating!

Jeannie said...

I'm so glad I found this blog...just wish it would have been earlier in the week. My mother-in-law gave me one of these to try, and I have been to every store in town trying to find them. We don't have a target locally, but they're so worth making that 45-minute drive! =)