Monday, May 03, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends Before Sugar Shock '10

I figured I should post now before the candy flood gates open up in, let's see, five days. That's when the Sugar Baby's candy-themed birthday party will be in full swing and no doubt he'll be wound tighter than a yo-yo from all the sugar and plethora of grandparents and cousins.
This weekend was a carnival at his school, so I donated a basket full of candy goodies. In some sort of karmic retribution, it turns out that the Sugar Baby guessed the correct number of animal crackers in a jar, so we have 500 cookies headed our way. Oh my.
In other news, I'm anxiously waiting on pins and needles for samples of new Pretzel M&M's. It's been a long time since I was this excited for a new candy. I hope it lives up to my expectations. I love the package, which is surprising because I generally don't like the M&M characters for some reason, but the pretzel X-ray is pretty cute.

No comments: