Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hershey Kiss Sighting


Alexandra did some sleuthing at the evil Wal-Mart and found Caramel Apple Hershey Kisses. Can't say these excite me, but I'd be willing to give them a whirl.

In other news, I just received the Halloween edition of the Oriental Trading catalog. There are pages and pages of Halloween candy, including these which I just don't understand:

Fa-Boo-Lous Nutty Candy Corn. "Each bag contains approximately 1 oz. of tasty nuts and candy corn." Huh? That just doesn't sound too good to me. Then again, I'd take those any day over any of the following:


Mint Maggots ("A humorous breath freshener!")

Candy Blood Bags

Road Kill Gummy Candies

Barf Bags ("Gross has never been so sweet!")

Toe Jam Cotton Candy


2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I wish the UK would catch on to the idea of exciting Holiday candies!

DaisyChain said...

The candies on my journal are called Jelly Tots,
They are quite a firm, small fruity gummy that has been around for as long as I can remember.
If you want, I can send you a bag to sample.