Thursday, January 10, 2008

Old Fashioned Conversation



It's that time of year again! NECCO has just announced what this year's special sayings will be on their Conversation Hearts. Going with a weather theme (because love and weather are a natural pair), here they are: “Melt My Heart,” “In A Fog,” “Chill Out,” “Cloud Nine,” “Heat Wave,” “Sun Shine,” “Get My Drift,” “Wild Life,” “Nature Lover,” and “Do Good.”

Who gets to write these? Is there one person who's the official slogan writer? Or is it a group effort, where everyone puts their ideas in a suggestion box?

What would you pick if you had to write them? Maybe a pharmaceutical theme? "You're my Prozac!" "You Make Me Feel Better Than Oxycontin" "You Make My Heart Burn."

Or maybe an election theme? "I Heart Huckabee," "OH! Obama!" "McCain? McLovin!"

What would you write?