Sunday, January 13, 2008

One Perfect Piece


In an effort to actually try and kick the Baron's butt in the weight loss arena this year, I've decided to try something new. It's called One Perfect Piece. Here's the deal: instead of eating average, normal candy all the time, I'm going to savor one perfect piece once a week. (Well, in this case, it was two, but they were small. So one big piece or two small pieces.)
Here we have a vanilla cream and a coconut cluster from the Newtown Chocolatier. The vanilla cream had a distinct texture-- not too soft and runny, not too stiff. It was almost like buttercream. It was yummy. The coconut was tasty. I've been on such a coconut kick, ever since having the Sugarbaby.
But now I've encountered a problem. Where am I supposed to get One Perfect Piece every week? I didn't stop to consider the fact that there aren't really a ton of chocolate shops around. I suppose I could order some chocolates off the Internet, but the whole purpose of this experiment was to NOT have lots of chocolate in the house. Any ideas?