Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Can't Even Come Up With a Clever Title, It's That Bad

Dear Reader,
I'm completely humorless at this point. For the third day in a row, it's been oppressively hot and humid. They even closed the schools early! The anti-snow day. I have no desire to do anything, even eat candy, believe it or not. In fact, I think yesterday was the first time in who-knows-how-long that I didn't have a single nibble of candy. Seriously. That's cause for concern.
The only saving grace of this weather is that it lulls the Sugar Baby into a very sleepy state. Unfortunately, it does the same for me. So I have lots to write about, I really do, but I just can't even muster up the energy.
Thank goodness for the correspondents out in the field. Alexandra sent me this exciting news of what she found at the drugstore:

"DOTS Elements Earth (Pomegranate). According to the box there is also Fire - Cinnamon, Water - Green Tea and Air - Wintergreen." She gave the Earth Dots to her parents and apparently they've said they're flavorless. I'm just not so sure about that package. It looks a little creepy/alienesque to me.

And speaking of news from the field, I sent the von Schokolats out on a road trip this weekend. More to come! (If it ever cools down. If it doesn't, this might just become Watermelon Yum Yum.)

No comments: