Monday, March 02, 2009

3 Musketeers Recipe Winners!


It's March 2, which means I'm a day late in picking the two lucky recipients of the 3 Musketeers baskets o' goodies. You all came up with some interesting recipes. To be perfectly honest, I think the Ice Cube Queen's Kumquat Refrigerator Pie sounds awesome, but since she's my sister, I kind of can't pick her.** So, Jilleh wins for her 3 Musketeers Crispes (which do sound quite yummy) and Jessica for her 3 Musketeers Mousse Pie (oh yeah!). So Jilleh and Jessica, please send me your mailing info and I'll make sure your bountiful reward arrives on your doorstep!


**Don't worry, Ice Cube Queen. I'll be sending something yummy to you soon. If No-Nuts doesn't eat them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!

Don't worry about sending me any yumyum goodies now....it's Lent! Tell "No-nuts" she can eat whatever while you're all snowed in. LOL!

Guess that means the next time I'll have to use an alias!!! (j/k!)

Love you!

philly said...

WOOT! Congrats to Jilleh and Jessica :D And the Ice Cube Queen ^_^