Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two, Two, Two Tastes in One! (Well, not really.)


On a normal candy-scavenging day, I probably would've walked right past the Skittles Crazy Cores, but after I read the review by the cheeky lads over at Candy Gurus, I had to give them a go.
The Gurus claim that these are bunk because they are not "Two Flavors in Each Piece" as the package claims. The flavors are supposed to be: Mango Peach, Cherry Lemonade, Strawberry Watermelon, Melon Berry and Blue Raspberry Lemon.
Out of all of them, I think the Cherry Lemonade came the closest to being two flavors, but the boys were right: these aren't magic candies. There's no dual personalities here. These are just differently-flavored Skittles. Having said that, No-Nuts LOVED these Skittles and I believe she's going to go on a rampage if she doesn't get more soon. As for me, they were fine, but I've always been a little afraid of Skittles ever since I found out they have more calories (230!) than your average candy bar.

No comments: