Wednesday, October 08, 2008

And the Dove Chocolate Goes To ...

the first 20 people who responded. They are:

1.Coleen M.
2. Jill H
3. Kristina L.
4. Jenny K
5.Leah K
6. Linda B
7. Sue K
8. Michael C.
9. Jennifer D
10. Alex S
11. Kathy M
12. Chris H
13. Kristina S
14. Robin E
15. Jessica H
16. Chelsea D
17. Rosa L
18. Laura B
19. Jeannette M
20. Kris B

(I left off your last names so your family and friends won't know it's you-- and then you won't have to share!)

A big thank you to everyone who entered. I wish I had enough to send to everyone. But check back soon-- more candy giveaways to come!

(*To the winners: you'll be contacted soon by the Dove people to get your mailing address.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"(I left off your last names so your family and friends won't know it's you-- and then you won't have to share!)"

That made me lol :P

Thank you for hosting the contest :D

Jen said...

Oh, cool - I think that might be me up there! :)

Anonymous said...

Any of the winners hear from Mars yet?!