Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Countdown to Halloween!

It's October 1, which means:
  1. It's my anniversary. Oops.
  2. Three days 'til my 38th birthday. (Oh yeah, I'm getting there.)
  3. 21 days until Wombat Day.
  4. 30 days until Halloween!

There's so much to do. I've got to figure out what to dress the Sugar Baby as for Halloween. I've got to plan the Wombat Day festivities. (I really wanted to do an all-out bash this year, but I don't think it's going to happen.) And of course I've got to get out into the field and report back about all the Halloween goodies that are out there.

But you have a duty, too, dear Yumsters! What are your plans for Wombat Day? Tell me what you're dressing as for Halloween. What will you be giving out to trick-or-treaters? And are you the type to buy Halloween candy in advance and then eat it all yourself? Let me know what's going on in your world this October!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For Halloween, I'm dressing as a Wombat, of course. Okay, so it's not much of a stretch, but at least I can walk the streets without everyone staring at me. Plus I get candy!

You made some great cakes for Wombat Day last year, but this year, if you have the time, you might want to try to make a wombat-shaped cake. There are new instructions and a printable wombat-pattern over at Wombania ( http://www.wombania.com/wombat-day-cake.htm).

Have a Happy Wombat Day!