Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Disclaimer

Yesterday I had a burst of energy and I thought, "I'm going to figure out this blog stuff!" Not being particularly tech savvy, I know there are all sorts of fun things that I'm missing out on. So, drumroll please-- you can now subscribe to Candy Yum Yum, so you'll know exactly when I've posted something new and exciting in the world of candy. (Just click on the "Subscribe to CYY" link at the right. Hopefully it'll work. If not, it's back to the drawing board.)
Anyhow, in all of my meanderings around the Internet trying to learn stuff, I stumbled upon this frightening tidbit: there's a blog called "Vegan Yum Yum." Oh, the horror! I want you all to know that I'm in no way connected with it. I mean, seriously, can you get more opposite? Candy is all about fun and tastiness; vegans just suck the fun and taste out of everything. When you can't even have honey or Jell-O, for crying out loud, where's the love?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were just waiting for me to respond, weren't you, CandyYumYum?!!! Well, back in "ancient times," bubble gum chains were made to give to your boyfriends (who were supposed to burn them, I think). So, I must have given that really long chain to someone! (Didn't I have it wrapped around my bright orange mirror for a while, just wondering?!) Anyways, I taught the art of making bubble gum chains to my kids, but none of them were that interested...or maybe I just wouldn't buy them that much gum!!!

Ms. Chops said...

Dear Miss Yum Yum,
Of course you have no affiliation with vegan blogs! Who would have suggested such a thing? Down with vegans and their fun-sucking shenanigans! Anyway, I think most have them have actually died due to survival of the fittest and choking on texturized vegetable protien!