Friday, February 01, 2008

Once Again, Nothing to Do With Candy



Just so you know that bloggers do not live on candy alone ...

Here's a picture of some really yummy popovers I made last weekend. (These bring to mind making them with the Ice Cube Queen when I was little, or am I imagining things?) That salmon florentine from the fish market was really good. Actually, I'm playing with the idea of starting another blog, because really, I have nothing better to do during Henri's precious nap time. (What's that you say, Kitty? Your litter box is overflowing? And you're stuck to the spilled juice on the kitchen floor? And the Creature From the Black Lagoon has taken up residence in the toilet? Hold on, I've got important blogging to do!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! Do you remember the time we made popovers with the Lavallas? We put fortunes in them!!!

"You will meet a handsome guy."
"You will have good luck."
"You are a candyholic!"