Sunday, February 10, 2008

A love letter from the Baron

I just got a missive from the Baron about my post on the Bread & Chocolate candy bar. Here's what he had to say:


I just wanted to remind Candy Yum Yum CFO and CEO that I think little Gretel von Schokolat brought a chocolate/bread combination back from the 2007 Old World tour and the creative artisans at Candy Yum Yum took a good idea and made a great one by Americanizing it to become a hot grilled chocolate sandwich at the Connecticut branch.

Your avid fan still believes chocolate and bread can work.


Ah, how right he is! The Baron speaks the truth. And speaking of which, the von Schokolats will be arriving next week for the first-ever Winter Candy Camp. I have two very exciting words: Chocolate Fountain. And plans for a new, exciting Candy Yum Yum creation. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Chocolate fountains are up there in my list of favourite things in life.
Hmmm...maybe I should get one for my birthday...