Tuesday, January 09, 2007

All's quiet in candyland

Well, it's the new year and it's been eight months since I had Henri, so the inevitable had to happen. I'm on a diet. I've joined in a challenge with my sister-in-law and her husband to see who can lose the greatest percentage of weight by April. Needless to say, the candy jar is looking pretty bleak. I have a big bowl full of York Vanilla Mint Patties and Kit Kat mint dark chocolates, which I wrote about on Sugar Savvy, so I need to get rid of them soon. But I'm not completely on the candy-free bandwagon. I'll still be keeping my eye out for fun stuff and of course, at least writing about it. The winner of the competition gets $150. That could buy an awful lot of Easter candy...

2 comments:

Cybele said...

Nooooo! A diet ... it's very simple, have a Snickers for breakfast, a Snickers for lunch and a sensible dinner.

Candy Yum Yum said...

Now that's the kind of diet I can live with!