Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Oh, the Humanity!

It's a sad, sad tale, dear Yumsters. I tripped over my powercord and my laptop went crashing to the ground, bringing it to an untimely death. And just as I had loaded tons of candy pictures onto it, too.
I have so much to report: candy from Germany! All sorts of candy-themed goodies from Alexandra! An incredible chocolate dessert that the Sugar Baby got all over the neighbors' beautiful new couch! But I can't download my pictures on this computer. So stay tuned. I'll work it out.

In the meantime, I feel the need to write a letter.

Dear Cadbury People (U.S. only),
You're not fooling me. Or anyone else for that matter. Did you really think we'd not notice the grainy, craptastic chocolate you're using now? Did you expect me to scarf down my formerly-favorite Fruit and Nut bar without thinking, "Hey, this tastes like crap!"?
Shame on you.
Yours truly, Madame Yum Yum

No comments: