Friday, January 25, 2008

Truffle Pig


How could you resist a candy bar called "Truffle Pig?" You can't, I tell you! I found this at Wild Oats and look, the bar itself has pigs on it. Very cute. I bought the peanut butter one and was expecting the center to be like, well, like a Reese's of course. (I think the other flavor was chocolate truffle, but I can't remember.) But it wasn't like a peanut butter cup. It was chocolate with tiny pieces of peanut. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but then it quickly grew on me. It's not overly sweet, so I think that's what initially threw me off.
I'm not sure if having the word "pig" on the label is a good thing or not, but hey, it didn't stop me from buying it.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

I love the name! I would have bought it based on this as well!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm I have had one too. Bought it in a town called Field in a store called The Truffle pig'

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.